Monday, August 18, 2008

My First Blog

Although I am not a huge blogger, I really like flash drives =). I have discovered by blogging, that I am far more interested in customizing my blog page, than posting the blog itself. But while I'm here I might as well get something off my chest. What happened to great customer service and nice waiters? The other day I was at AppleBees and my friends and I had to practically jump the waiter to get service. He didn't bring us our food, our silver ware, AND we had to ask management for our bill. The two times he did actually visit our table he was rude and apathetic. To make a long story short, stay away from AppleBees...Bob Evans is better!

1 comment:

Chris Taylor said...

I notice bad service where ever I go. In a former life I waited tables and tended bar and I'm pretty sure I was never as bad and the people I see these days. I'm always so proud of our staff who give top notch service. Our customers tell us all the time that they always get great service at the library.